Saturday, October 12, 2013

day 8

I am thankful for....

1) my steam cleaner.  Peyton pooped all over her high chair today.  I was so glad that I could just whip that thing out and deal with it quickly.  Yuck!

2) Halloween.  Holidays are so fun!  It's even more fun now that we have kids.  They just make everything so magical and fun!

3) the new phones in our house.  They are fabulous!  I can connect my cell phone (that gets horrible reception here) to my house phone via bluetoooth and then I don't have to carry my cell phone all over or worry about the cell service in the house.  So great! 

4) date night.  Nothing gets me through a busy week or a rough day like knowing that I get some much-needed one-on-one time with my sweetheart!  Date night is my favorite night of the week!

5) sister-in-laws.  I am lucky enough to have amazing ones!  All of them!  I feel so blessed to have each of them in my life.  They are fun to be around, fun to talk to, and super fabulous, supportive aunts.  It's nice to have them around when my own sister is far away (and my other two are so young...I love them very much, of course, but it's a different dynamic).

No comments:

Post a Comment