Friday, October 25, 2013

day 17

I'm thankful for.....

1) learning from overcommitting.  I've been doing less of it lately, but got myself in a bind this week that I will not forget anytime soon!  I'm glad that I know that at least my overcommitting was helpful to someone, and that it taught me a valuable lesson not to say "yes" anymore before thinking about it!

2) my mom.  She was involved in the over commitment and is learning the same lesson as me!  I'm glad I at least get to share the load with someone, and that we can laugh about it!

3) my Silhouette.  It's so much fun to use, and is saving me a lot of time today with this huge project!  And it's been a little moody lately, so I'm extremely grateful that it decided to work beautifully all day!

4) the scriptures.  I love reading them and realizing the wealth of information there.  I feel good knowing that all throughout history, people have struggles with a lot of the same things I have.  I guess that what makes is such a great learning experience to read them.  :)

5) laughter.  It really is the best medicine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment