Friday, October 25, 2013

day 12

I'm thankful for....

1) being able to help in my kids' classes at school.  Today was Micah's turn.  I love to see them at school, and I love how happy they are to see me.  It's so much fun and I feel so lucky that I get the opportunity to be there often.

2) my healing body.  I haven't been doing too well, but I feel grateful to be slowly ruling scary things out, and to be more productive with what I've been trying to heal.  Today I visited my doctor, who said that I could try a new food every few days.  I'm grateful that I can eat normal food on Thanksgiving this year!

3) Celest.  She's one of my best girlfriends.  I'm grateful for her.  I'm so glad that we live close to each other and share so many common interests, as well as a genuine interest in the things we don't share.  I'm glad we have fun together and that our husbands and kids enjoy each other.  She has really been there for me as a support through pretty much every tough thing I've dealt with in my life since we've been friends.  I'm so grateful for that.  I feel lucky to have such a good friend in her, and I'm glad I get to be one back.  :)

4) my health.  We've all been battling awful, awful colds around here!  It's made me so grateful for the good health we experience most of the time.  And I'm thankful for clean water, soft beds, and movies and books when we don't feel good!

5) Wednesdays.  I just like them.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment