Friday, October 25, 2013

day 10

Today I'm thankful for....

1) days off of school.  My kids are on their last day of fall break, and I have to say that I have loved having them home.  They are the light of my life and it makes me so happy to have them with me for a few days and play, snuggle, laugh, and just have fun!  They are all growing so fast and I love them more than I could ever describe.  I'm not gonna lie.....there have been moments that I couldn't wait for school to start.  But, all in all, I love these sweet little people and it's been fun to have them home!

2) Micah's occupational therapist.  He is great not only with Micah, but with all my children.  He's very talented and fun.  I'm glad that Micah has someone so fitting to make the extra stuff fun rather than just bearable. 

3) KSL deals.  It's a fabulous little business out here that's similar to Groupon.  Today, we got tickets to a fun little place called "Jungle Jim's" (kind of like Chuck E. Cheese...less games, more rides, and the rides are free with admission) for dirt cheap.  It was so fun to do this together on the boys' last day out of school!  They were so fun!  I loved watching them play together, especially Jonah and Micah (who normally fight like nobody's business, but today seemed to enjoy each other so much).  There were endless giggles and funny moments, and since not all the schools were out, the place was not busy at all and they didn't have to wait in line for any of the rides.  We had so much fun!

4) fall weather.  Its gorgeous and pleasant.  I can never get enough of it and the beautiful colors that come with it!

5) prayer.  We've been focusing on doing this more as a family.  We are far from perfect, but we are enjoying it and feeling the difference it's making in our family.  It's amazing how quickly you can feel someone is listening.  I'm grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment