Friday, October 25, 2013

day 13

Today I'm grateful for....

1) the community at Giant Steps.  I love that we are starting to meet other parents who deal with autism.  I'm grateful for the support we feel from them.

2) potty training!  We had a potty training class tonight for the parent meeting at Giant Steps.  I'm SO EXCITED at the thought of Jonah being potty trained!  We "potty trained" him all summer and he'd be fine until we'd undergo ONE change of schedule and then he'd completely quit.  After doing this all summer, we decided to wait until school.  Now, the time has almost arrived and we are excited to get this boy going on the potty again!

3) DVD player in the car.  Sometimes, it just gives me sanity to have it a little quiet when I'm driving and know that the kids are entertained.  I try not to use it too much, but I'm so grateful it's there when I want to!

4) Clayton Productions.  I'm so glad that my big boys get to be a part of this amazing performing group.  It instilled in me a love for serving others through music, and taught me how to love music even more.  The morale at that place is just amazing!  I can't wait to see them perform for Christmas!  I hope they love it as much as I did!

5) Lee.  My father-in-law has been such a lifesaver helping with our kids lately.  They love him so much and he is among the favorite of all babysitters!  I'm SO THANKFUL for his willingness to help out, and for the love he gives our little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment