Friday, October 25, 2013

day 18

I am grateful for....

1) my big boys' school.  It really is a great school and I feel so thankful that they get to go there.  And I love getting to go there and be involved whenever I can.  School is so fun!

2) ABA therapy.  I am just continually blown away by the progress my boys have made.  I won't say it's easy...it is HARD to coordinate and stay committed to.  You have to make a lot of sacrifices and work very hard.  But, when I see the incredible things I see, it confirms the fact that this really is the best thing for my boys and that it will help them meet their potential and experience so much more joy in their lives.  I'm so grateful that they've gotten the opportunity to do ABA.

3) my family.  I love that we are close.  I love that we love each other.  It warms my heart when I see the love my kids have for each other and for Wes and I.  I enjoy them so much and feel so blessed to have my sweet family.  I love learning for myself how love multiplies.  :)

4) Dave Ramsey.  I love the things I've learned about my finances and about faith from him.  I'm grateful that we have a plan for our lives and for the legacy we are going to leave our family.  I'm also grateful that I can flip on his show at night when I pop the kids in the car to go for a drive and settle them down.

5) Wes' job.  I feel so blessed that he's got a good one.  We are very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment