Friday, October 25, 2013

day 21

I am thankful for....

1) naptime.  Peyton is finally getting used to her toddler bed.  I am excited to finally get a shower today (I am still a little behind from a crazy week!)!

2) oatmeal.  Yum!

3) Courage Reins.  It's a neat horse therapy place by our house that I get to go volunteer at a few hours a month.  I wish I could do more!  (One day....)  They do incredible things there and the spirit of love and kindness there is so inspiring!  I love it!

4) double shifts.  Wes picked up a double today.  Although I miss him and hate it when he works long hours, I am grateful that he can when we need him to.  And I'm grateful for his willingness to work so hard to provide for his family.

5) Wes.  I just don't feel love from anywhere like I feel from him.  It just never stops.  No matter what.  It just grows and grows.  I feel so thankful for him....he is the apple of my eye.  ;)  I love waking up in his arms each morning.  I love being with him.  I love knowing that I can always depend on him.  I'm so proud of him and feel so lucky to be his wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment