Friday, October 25, 2013

day 20

I'm thankful for....

1) email.  It's just so easy and efficient.  It's a great way to get things accomplished and I am grateful to live during a time that it's such a common, useful part of life.

2) flexible time.  I'm lucky enough to not have to work.  Even though with four kids life is CRAZY, I still feel like every day is so flexible and such an adventure!

3) Power of Moms.  I've had a crazy, busy year or so of my life, and I haven't gotten to spend as much time with all of the amazing things over at Power of Moms.  But, I have been able to continue (with breaks when I needed them) to volunteer my time and be involved with such an incredible organization!  I'm so grateful for Power of Moms.  I love feeling connected to so many like-minded women, all battling and learning about being the best mothers we can.  If you haven't heard of Power of Moms, check them out here.

4) Jonah's school.  I am blown away every time we go there.  I am blown away by his progress.  I am blown away by the love that is there.  I am blown away by the talents, skills, knowledge, and support of these people.  I am blown away that Jonah got the opportunity to go here.  This experience will help him (and us) throughout his life.  I feel so, SO thankful for the opportunity he has to go there.

5) my chiropractor.  Wes and I got to visit him today and feel so relaxed.  I am so thankful for all the knowledge and means to maintain a healthy body.

No comments:

Post a Comment